Spirit of Happiness
The Creative You has produced this six week creative Wellbeing Programme: Spirit of Happiness to enhance positive mind-set and boost your overall wellbeing and happiness using the creative arts. The topics covered provide a ‘six steps to a happier you‘ approach based on the latest scientific evidence and psychology that supports living in a way that is meaningful for you to get the most from your life.
- You will discover new ways to connect to yourself, your strengths and what makes YOU happy!
- You will experience creative approaches and activities that will assist you in changing your perspective to support your connection, meaning, purpose, and contribution in living and building a life that you desire and deserve.
- You will learn how to utilise your innate creativity to boost your confidence, feel relaxed, release stress and anxiety, be playful and enjoy being ‘in the creative flow’. This state of ‘being in the flow’ has been scientifically proven to induce levels of happiness through ‘doing’ not ‘thinking’.
- You will have opportunities to reaffirm your personal goals for your health, lifestyle and anything else you might have put off or dismissed in the past that will encourage new and positive ways to engage with the world that brings you joy.
- You will uncover simple mind-set techniques based on the science of happiness and happy practice examples that will give you more motivation, clarity and focus in a relaxed, creative and supportive group environment.
Spirit of Happiness 1:1 Coaching
Have you ever wondered what creates the gap between what people say they want and what they actually do? Holistic Wellbeing Coaching can close this gap. Integrating theories from Coaching Psychology, Expressive Therapy and Positive Psychology, I help clients overcome resistance to change by using a creative and unique approach that support clients in working out what they want, why they want it, what’s stopping them and only then together create a plan for action.
Through this supportive relationship, you will begin to feel more confident as you experience small successes and ultimately achieve more significant change by experiencing a coaching approach with focus on facilitation, rather than prescription. Some of the areas this can help you with are:
- Create clarity so you can identify what is going on in your life.
- Heal and release any negative patterns or blocks in your life (emotional, mental or spiritual)
- Empower you to help you see your true potential
- Allow you to reconnect with your own inner guidance
- Engage with your true passions to bring about increased happiness and balance in your life
- Increase your awareness of your identified strengths within
- Actively create more balance in your life
- Reconnect you to your passions and sense of purpose
- Encourage you to access your ‘inner I’ or central core to access alternative perceptions and your true self
“I’ve never experienced such an effective way to encourage life changing perceptions and uncover emotional blocks I never even realised I had. My life is changing and becoming more engaging as I now have a renewed sense of purpose thanks to Sally’s creative approaches and compassionate understanding.“ J.Driver
When you book any Holistic Coaching packages you will work on your own self-portfolio to take home and refer to at any stage to look at for reflection, direction, motivation and inspiration.
Team Building Workshops
The Creative You are now offering Happy Employee Services which can be accessed in a variety of different ways from creative journals & workbooks to interactive facilitation and workshops. The services have been designed to provide you with the latest evidence based research for achieving mental and physical wellbeing in an interactive and fun way.
For more information about any of the wellbeing services above or to book a package please contact Sally on: 07446378649 or alternatively please go to our contact page and I will get in touch with you.